Effective December 2015
- Terms Net 30 days subject to credit approval.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be added to balances over 30 days.
- Prices are FOB Bellbridge warehouse Benicia, California.
- Roll price applies to orders of 110 square yards and over per color.
- Prices and terms subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to approval of credit.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All Broadloom is 12 feet wide unless shown otherwise.
- Minimum cut order is 3 feet.
- Cut order merchandise not subject to cancellation.
- All accommodation returns are at the discretion of Bellbridge.
*NO accommodation returns under 21 feet.
*Accommodation returns over 21’1” are subject to a restocking charge to be advised by Bellbridge and freight both ways.
- Bellbridge will not be responsible for delay or failure to make deliveries because of strikes, fire, material shortages, freight disruptions, Acts of God or any other cause beyond our control.
- Bellbridge reserves the right to discontinue any color or pattern or make changes in manufacturing specifications without prior notice.
- Merchandise delivered is not guaranteed to exactly match samples from which it was sold.
- California Stewardship – Law AB2398 – effective July 1, 2011. AB2398 declares all carpets sold or shipped within / to California be subject to 0.05 cents per square yard tax fee.
- Noted in Misc. Charge: When applicable, Bellbridge Freight Insurance will be 2% of invoice total, excluding Sales Tax and AB2398.
Please inspect your carpet or rug upon receipt.
- Any visible damage to the packaging or product upon receipt of the goods must be noted on the Bill of Lading.
- All carpet or rugs must be inspected within 10 days, as transport companies do not accept “hidden damage” claims after 15 days.
- No claims regarding fabrication error or flaws will be accepted after 15 days upon receipt.
- Any dispute involving Bellbridge Incorporated and/or its subsidiaries must be filed with a court of competent jurisdiction within the state of California; all other filings will be null & void.
- Any cause of action brought against Bellbridge Incorporated and/or its subsidiaries must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
Claims resulting from damage to carpet incurred in transit must be presented to the Carrier AND presented to Bellbridge.
Bellbridge does not warrant carpets used on stairs.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted unless authorized by Bellbridge.
Actions will be taken on properly presented claims ONLY after dealer has inspected the merchandise. No claims will be accepted for pulled tufts or missing tufts (other than on a basis of re-inserting such tufts), pile crushing, shading, or soiling. In no event shall Bellbridge be responsible for defects or errors in carpet that has been installed or altered in any way. Dealer and/or his carpet installers are responsible to make a determination as to whether or not carpet is acceptable as delivered. No claim will be considered on carpet damaged as a result of improper installation or improper cleaning. Bellbridge will not accept claims for damages caused by inappropriate vacuum cleaning use. No claim of any type will be considered if presented more than 2 years from the date of delivery of the merchandise to the customer. Claims will not be considered for labor or handling charges.