Bellbridge has the capabilities to fabricate customized rugs from all broadloom designs within our product offering. Our accomplished workroom is experienced in creating different finishes for tailored rugs. Following are several options that we can provide:
- Machine Serged
- Binding – Narrow and Wide Options
- Precision Mitered Corners | Flapped Corners
- Borders (Woven and Leather) – Note: Leather borders limited to select products
- Customers Own Material (COM) – upon approval
Description of each finish below:
Serging will be completed using wool yarns with colors that closely match the broadloom selected (if available); cotton yarn is also an excellent option.
For a clean narrow finish, binding is a great option. Primarily polyester binding is used due to the large selection of color options. If requested we can provide cotton binding, however the color selection is limited.
Narrow or Wide Tape Face Binding with Precision Corners
Bellbridge is pleased to offer wide binding options in both cotton and linen. Customization includes a blind stitch sewn on the face of the carpet to provide a 1”-3” tape on the surface edge. Corners can be mitered or created with the simplicity of a flap corner.
Woven and Leather Borders
- Woven Borders: Bellbridge offers woven borders pre-fabricated to complement limited products.
- Leather Borders: Product collections fabricated in Argentina can be customized with a leather border. The fabrication allows 2″ on the face of the carpet and details include top stitching in contrasting color. Collections include Magnifika, and Rustika.
Customers Own Material
Fabrication of rugs using the customers own material can be implemented by our workroom. Prior approval is required.
Note: All fabricated rugs will be finished as ‘best match’ to the carpet. Upon request we can provide multiple finish options for your approval prior to fabrication.
Please email Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a quote.